He didn't call or text...for 6 hours!

We were in the middle of a conversatino and he stopped replying then 6 hrs later he replied" sorry my phone died"... What do I do?!?!

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't take it personally... his phone died and it has nothing to do with wether he likes you or not... what is more important is that he replied 6 hours later saying "sorry my phone died"

If he stopped talking to you on purpose why would he contact you saying "sorry my phone died"?

He wouldn't contact you. he would wait until you contacted him again.

What Guys Said 4

• sounds like his phone died

• Why don't you believe him?

• Well...under no set of circumstances should you let it drive you nuts...maybe his phone really does die periodically? A friend of mine gets so tired of his family bugging him that he "accidently" forgets it in my truck when we are fishing...even if he is doing this deliberately, does not necessarily mean that he does not love you?...(:(:(:

• You've got to be kidding me?

What Girls Said 8

• I mean, was the conversation important?

Maybe he lost his charger.. Tell him to handle his electronic(s) better next time.

My boyfriend tells me his phone battery dies out all the time. Just start where you left off.. Or call him and go from there..

Chill out. Go eat some ice cream.

• Sounds like his phone died.

• You take him at his word. His phone died. He got busy. If he does this OFTEN you might have a problem, but once is fine. Are you even dating?

• You do..nothing.

So what he stopped for just 6 hours? You can't be so dependent on his attention. I have this same problem, but I never voice it because I know it's frickin crazy to get upset about this stuff.

He probably started charging it but couldn't talk cause it took a while for his phone to turn back on.. &Maybe it's uncomfortable for him to talk while it's charging? Phone cord too short..phone gets hot if you use it while charging.. I don't know. But stop overreacting or your going to lose him.. This would annoy me if I were him.

I was honestly surprised you weren't under 18.

• 6 hours won't kill you, if it was 6 days, then you would have something worry about...6 hours is no big deal

• You answer "okay."

• he may not be that interested

• You seriously need to calm down. You sound possessive and insecure.

• Im not I was just wondering...

• OK...How about you buzz off. you didn't have to answer the question! I do have prof/reason to believe he is cheating on me so!

• Well, if you do have proof, then perhaps you should confront him with it.