Ladies which of the following matters least for most women?

Interested in seeing what women don't care about, vs what they do

• How self-confident a guy is
  • How nice a guy is
  • How many friends a guy has
  • Whether a guy is financially stable or not

Most Helpful Girl

• It's borderline the social life and the income for me. I don't care how much you make or how many friends you have. My boyfriend right now doesn't have a job and I love him to the ends of forever. I don't hang out with his friends, so the number of friends don't matter to me. But he has got to be fairly confident. I'm already carrying the team in the money department, I can't carry us in confidence too. And he has to be nice. Else I wouldn't be with him.

What Girls Said 8

• Out of the list you've provided it's hard to say.

Initially I thought the number of friends didn't matter much. But having just got out a relationship where the guy had basically NO friends, I realize now that having some friends is an important sign that maybe he's not so trustworthy.

Financial stability is also an important factor because you want to know the guy can at least take care of himself financially. He doesn't have to be some wall street hot-shot, he just has to be able to pay his bills on time and not on the edge of being evicted all the time.

And of course self-confidence & niceness are always important. So can't say that any of these options is unimportant.

• Care: loyalty, romance, listening skills, morals, how much is he willing to do within the relationship, his word, if he is his own man, open, sweet, funny, cute, and if he wants the same things as I do within the relationship

Don't care about how many friends he has, what type of environment he came from as long as he is a good person.

• How many friends he has. I don't have that many real friends either.

• who needs friends when you have an AMEX card?

• Trust me when I say that long after the party ends, living like that you will be left alone only with the money that will bury you. I watched it happen to a relative and it was sad. People only liked her for her looks and money :/

• yeah it was sarcasm. that is sad.

• I don't care if you are popular or not. Meaning, socially awkward. I don't get embarrassed by that. I care if you are controling, lazy, and unemotional.

• I voted C.

• how many friends a guy has. I don't care about that one.

• How nice a guy may seem...

It seems like nice guys treat every female they come into contact with in the same manner. I don't want that. I want a guy who only treats their lady special ;)

What Guys Said 2

• C is bullsh*t. Way to discriminate against Int J types :|

• I'd guess that unless the girl is in high school, the number of friends won't matter. (It only matters in high school or before when girls are much more focused on popularity than on a guy for his own sake.)