Girls, does the first date always end with a kiss? Guys, do you always try?

What does a guy have to do to not get a kiss? And guys what has to happen for you not to try to kiss her?

I'm just talking about a small kiss here, not full on face sucking lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on a few things.

How long I've known the guy - if this first date was a result of just having met ... then no, probably not unless the date was great and there was massive amounts of chemistry. But if it's a guy I've known for slightly longer, flirted with a bit, things like that - but this is the first time we officially go out on a date - then yeah - there's more of a chance of it ending in a kiss.

Mostly it depends on how well the date went and then chemistry there. How comfortable I feel with the guy.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on how the date goes and if there's something there so I wouldn't say it always ends with a kiss. Something that would make me not want to kiss is a bad date or I just wasn't feeling it, I wouldn't want to lead him on or anything so I just wouldn't do it.

• No it doesn't always end with a kiss unless there is loads of chemistry

• never been on one so idk

but from what my friends say, not always no. a lot of the girls I know won't kiss on the first date

• theres no rule for what happens on the first date for me. ill kiss or more if I feel like I want to and like the guy enough. if the date left me feeling like id rather not see him anymore or maybe I need more time to feel comfortable, then I won't kiss him on the first date.

• no because if you barely know each other yet it might feel too soon even if you are comfortable together. I was very attracted to my guy but we did not kiss on the first date but on the second. we were pretty much strangers the first date we had.

• not always, no

maybe a quick peck on the cheeks

What Guys Said 1

• No it does not. If there is a lot of chemistry and she feels comfy quickly with you then you will get a 1st kiss