How likely would you be to leave a currenct boyfriend for a past crush that you really liked and still see?

Girls, how likely would it be that you leave your boyfriend for a past crush that you felt may have had potential, but nother ever came of it? maybe nothing came of it because the guy was too shy,or he is the one that got away, or just not availible to date? I feel like there is a girl like this in my life, but she has a boyfriend and I feel like I shouldn't disturb that. But every time I see her I feel like she looks at me and sometimes she says things that make me feel like she still likes me, I don't know, I do suck at understanding girls and their intentions.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was happy with my boyfriend, the chances of leaving him for a past crush would be extremely slim. If I wasn't happy with him, I'd be more likely to leave him for another, but if I wasn't happy with him I probably wouldn't be with him in the first place.

What Girls Said 4

• 0% likely for me personally. I'm not interested in any other guy.

• I would never do that.

• I did this exact thing. I was dating a guy named matt, we had been together a year and he lived with me. my "first" then got out of jail, where he had been for two years. his name was chris and when I met him he had a fiance and a baby. (which I didn't know when he took my virginity) so when he got out of jail, and I saw him it just made me want him even more he was a new man and yeah matt was mad but my dad even invited chris over knowing matt still lived there and matt didn't step up enough to say hey that's my girlfriend blahblahblah, so I say if you think there is something there, hint and flirt back maybe she will just want a sexual thing on the side or... maybe she'll be relieved that you feel the same way she did but was afraid to ask. by the way I've now been married to chris for four years... sometimes things just work out.

• Depends on how I felt about my current boyfriend and how strong my feelings for the past crush were. In my current relationship, I can definitely say there isn't anybody I'd leave him for.

What Guys Said 0