Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen

Why does this seem to work? Ignoring or being unresponsive or answering a text occasionally when I feel like it, not answering others seems to get me more one-on-one time with girls. They seem more interested in me and contact me more or talk to me more.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't work forever. I just told my boyfriend to take back his family ring because I won't play children's games, and I refuse to be hurt when it's obvious he doesn't care as much about me as I do about him. It's not worth fighting for, but it is worth walking away from.

Basically, if you want to get away with it, only do it in the beginning, because when you become too used to being unattached, you're the one let go.

What Girls Said 1

• read neil strauss "the Game" and find out.. But it only works in the beginning or for a ONS, like a girl said before - it won't work forever

What Guys Said 1

• Because winins like drams. They don't make soap operas for men.