How to ask him what we're doing?

I've been dating this guy for 4 months now and I'm not sure what we're doing or where we're going and it's really starting to confuse and annoy me. We spend a lot of time together and text all day everyday and often Skype. We always says sweet things and goes out of his way to see me at college on his days off. All our friends consider us a couple yet he himself hasn't said anything. On top of that he's always commenting on how hot other girls are and talking about how one of his friends has a crush on him. I don't know what we're doing and I don't know how to ask him without coming across as clingy and needy. Any advice would be much appreciated!

What Guys Said 1

• well questions are. are you sleeping together? oviously I'm not asking you to tell me lol but point being if there isn't anything like that and he says other girls are hot, then id say that's close friendship. but everyone is different, I've always found if a girlfriend isn't jellous then its OK to look as long as you don't touch lol. but id never say to a girlfriend I fancy another girl, or even make it ovious I noticed a hot girl walking past lol

What Girls Said 0