Why wouldn't a guy call a girl or vice versa?

Guys and girls what reasons do you have for not wanting to talk to your special person on the phone? Is it because they have asked too many times for you to call, you don't feel like it, you don't like to talk on the phone, or what is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• then id say not intrested in that person, or avoiding her. I look at my phone in morning I see texts and I'm like omg go away, unless its a serten person I want a text from like someone I fancy and want to get with. oviously everyones like that I think lol I avoid the texts they text million more times I give up and and up texting um back, then I tend to be glad I text um because had a good long chat with um

• Lets say the person is interested but just communicates through other ways. Why won't they call though?

What Guys Said 1

• i used to talk with my ex a lot on the phone b4 she was my ex lol. and after that I used to text a girl alot. I find with texts you text each other all day long, soon you phone um, your brains blank and dead silence soon comes, the awkward silence

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have a problem talking on the phone but I notice other people do I they don't call on the phone it could be that there hiding behind it. Some guys don't like calling because they don't want to come on too strong. Girls sometimes don't call because they don't want to make the first move...