She enjoys spending time together but right now is not a good time!

Started talking to this girl a couple of weeks ago and we would talk like all day long for three days straight. So we went out a couple of times, a movie and chilled at her house on another occasion. So as of now we don't talk that much anymore besides when we see each other face to face... and we haven't gone out for 2 weeks now. So I text her the other night and ask her if we are going to hang out or is it a bad time right now. She responds it's bad right now I'm going through much more than what you can see. I enjoy spending time with you but it's just hard right now. What does this mean?

Been like that. Is she interested or just playing games? Or is she just waiting for me to make a move because she said in the beginning she wanted a boyfriend before she left? Oh and I haven't asked about "us" since I posted this.
I did all that stuff mentioned below I found someone close to her passed away and that she is actually moving here shortly. I see her everyday and still talk. she's always smiling at me and when we do talk she can't maintain eye contact but she's always.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you need to be more of a friend to her right now. Ask her if she wants to talk about it. Let her know you're concerned and willing to help out in any way you can. I know this is cheesy but send her an e-card or something showing you care. It will definitely make a difference. Let her know she can take how much time she needs and when she's ready, you're there. Its probably a personal issue and if she feels like she can talk to you, she will but you need to show her that you're there for her no matter what.

• With that said tho, don't overwhelm her. give her some room to breathe.

What Girls Said 2

• she is probly having personal issues and maybe it really is hard for her right now. and on top of that, school, work, family, friends. it can be overwhelming sometimes! you should let her know that if she needs anything or wants to talk about it, you will be there for her! after that being said, just give her time and don't contact her for a few days. maybe after a week. send her another text or email saying you hope everything is going well. then that's all you can really do. after that let her contact you, she will when she is ready =)

• It probubly means somethings going on in her life that's making it hard for her. Maybe someone close to her died, she isn't a loud to date because of grades or something, or such like that. You should talk to her sometimes and ask her to trust you and ask about it. Until she trusts you its not going to work out.

What Guys Said 1

• I am dealing with almost the exact same thing right now. We were talking alot, hanging out etc, and all of a sudden she was taking forever to respond to texts and calls. The girls advice that's already posted is all you can do. Hope for the best and give her space, that s your only option that has a chance to work