What to do with this girl?

so I'm talking to this girl and I don't know but sometime we don't have anything to talk about because I feel that I'm boring her. this is the first time this has happened, it doesn't happen with other girls just her. I tried to talk to her as much as I can I like her and she likes me too but its just when we talk on the phone that this happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Play 20 questions. It helps to get to know the other person and opens up new topics for conversation. (:

What Girls Said 2

• try to plan the conversation ahead. have topics going in, if you really like her. but if you are fine when together, then that's what matters most. You'll get more comfortable if you keep trying and learn to accept the pauses in conversation

• try taking her out somewhere or seeing her in person maybe she is not the type to have a conversation on the phone

What Guys Said 0