From this message only is she serious?

"no you can't because he have something you don't and will never have ... me. ... so please delete my phone number because I don't need anyone else but him. If you ever think you're gonna be better... you already lost my friendship... thanks for everything and good bye please leave me alone thank you. Goodbye just remember you'd never be anything to me... just delete me because this is the last message from me..."

I know you might want to know more background info but this message came in the middle of the night. Just wanted peoples first impression

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds very much like a "f*** off and leave me alone" to me. I've had to do that to a guy and I was deathly serious

What Girls Said 1

• She seems like she really wants you to leave her alone and she is content with her current bf... I mean she is pretty direct in that text message so I'm not sure what you wanted to hear...

What Guys Said 1

• what? are you stupid?