How can I make his friends like me?

so I just started going out with this guy and things are going very very well :) I'm already friends with his best friend since he happens to be going out with my best friend. and I talk to 2-3 of his friends sometimes. but apart from those I never really met his other friends. he keeps inviting me to go out with him and his friends (along with a few of my friends) and I keep making up excuses because I'm scared they might not like me.

i'm not exactly boring in my opinion since I used to go to karate, I play the guitar and (I think) I'm funny, good looking and have a great figure (hourglass).

please don't think I'm bragging! I really hate bragging.

anyways so how do I get his friends to like me when I meet them... without looking like I'm trying?

Most Helpful Girl

• The thing to remember, is that they are HIS friends. You don't have to be best friends with them, you just gotta be cool with them. If they aren't jerks to you then you've got it.

In general, don't give them something to talk about. Don't be a B about guys nights, don't call and check in all night when he has them. Set up an established time that he will be back by or when you will hear from him (next day probably) and leave it at that.

You don't need to impress his friends, you just gotta be laid back. Anything over and above will make it look like you're trying too hard.

What Guys Said 1

• Do just as you would with your friends, Chat with them and give a little banter if you can. There's no point trying to act differently around his friends as he will probably notice. There's only one of my friends girlfriends that I'm not that keen on and that's just because she comes out sits next to him and only talks to him (even after 6 months). She seems a nice girl just doesn't really make an effort even if we do.

What Girls Said 2

• Well since some of your friends will be there you should be able to feel at least a little bit more in your comfort zone & hopefully that can help you open up more & just try to include them in the conversation but don't try too hard :) You should be fine, just loosen up & have fun!

• u can't make people like u