Where would you go on your first date with someone?

OK so were would you like to go on a first date ( FOR GIRLS) and were would you take the girl on a first date (FOR GUYS) ... ? answers pls :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love to do something very intimate and cost effective. Maybe a long walk in the park (or somewhere with a nice scenery) then a picnic.

Overall though, I really don't care what we do but I'd rather do something that wouldn't get in the way of us talking and getting to know each other better on the first date =)

What Guys Said 1

• Would take her to the museum, something as interactive as possible.

What Girls Said 5

• -Dinner ex. (Red lobster, Olive garden, Steak restaurant etc.)

-Bowling alley with a restaurant inside.

• Whatever you do just don't go to the movies because that's a horrible idea for a first date.

• For first dates, I prefer Coffee or a quiet lunch with some wine :)

• amusement parks you can both be yourself and get to know one another at the same time as your having fun.

• A walk somewhere, or something to do with animals. As its highly important for any guy I date to be a major animal lover so I'd have to see him interact with them etc.

Just being with them and talking would be the best. No need to spend any money