Called twice no reply back.

Hey,

I met this girl on Friday night. Good convo (I thought), and got her number. I called on Sunday evening. No Reply. Called again the next day. Nothing back.

Should I just drop it? I was thinking of maybe sending a text in a few days time. i.e. Hey how's it going? I tried calling a few times, earlier in the week, thought I'd give it one last shot. I know a great Italian restaurant we could check out. Buzz me back if you up for it.

Ok, so two weeks after meeting her she sends me a txt. I reply back and no answer... what the hell? I give up with women.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you called her twice and she hasn't called you back I wouldn't try again. Are you sure it was her number? Did you leave a message, perhaps she doesn't know it was you. If a guy called me twice, and I know its him, and I haven't gotten back to him by now it's usually to show my uninterest. I just don't get why she'd even give you her number.

Let me just say is that in this type of situation, if she really isn't busy there is usually a guy in the picture they're hung up on. I know from my experience it's not that I didn't have a good convo but when it comes to going through with it I realize I'm not that interested because I'm still interested in someone else.

• As I saidbefore this is typical behavior when there's another guy in her life. Look at it realistically if your into a girl you would have messaged her back two weeks ago and if you had texted her and she answered you would have answered her back. This girl is not serious in getting to know you forget her because even if she does suddenly want to talk there's already too many red flags and prob would go nowhere.

What Girls Said 2

• Drop it likes its hot

• Drop it, if she wants to get a hold of you she will.

What Guys Said 2

• Drop it. I never contact a girl more than twice without a response. If she is interested, it is her turn to show some interest. Continual calls/texts without a response just shows that you're more invested in her than vice versa. Let her get in touch next. If she doesn't, move on to the next girl. I've had times where I've ignored girls for ignoring me, and then lo and behold, two weeks later they get in touch. They certainly won't get in touch if you keep calling them.

• Quite likely she's gone for the holiday, so don't give up so soon. Yes, text her after the 4th..