Guys, how do you handle a women crying on your chest?

if you like that girl?

- how do you react?

- is it awkward, nice, confusing,... for you?

- does it tell you something about her?

- does it change anything between the two of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I like her, then I'm happy to be comforting her, and that she's turned to me for comfort. I usually try not to say very much and just hold her. It can be awkward, and unless I know the back story, is usually confusing, but I don't really care. I can't really say that it often changes anything between us. It never really has for me, and as far as telling me something about her, with the exception of situation specific things, no. It tells me that she can get really emotional about something which can cause her to need consoling, something that I assume about all women.

• So you say it shows she can get quite emotional. Does that scare you or annoy you?

• Unless it was over something trivial, no. People in general can get emotional over some things. The last time it happened was because she just broke up with her boyfriend and while I didn't get all the details, that was understandable.

What Guys Said 3

• As long as she's not crying to try and emotionally manipulate me, then I don't mind it. Sometimes a girl just needs to let it all out. There's nothing wrong with holding her when she needs that. If I sense no other motive for the crying other than she needs to let it out, sure, being the man that she feels comfortable with sharing her problems is always a good feeling.

• wipe her tears and kiss on her forehead..

• STOP CRYING AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH WOMAN!

What Girls Said 0