How fast is too fast?

What's the smallest amount of time you meet someone and then started going out, and how long did the relationship last?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met him in a club on a Saturday night, we kissed/made out and exchanged numbers. He rang Wednesday and we arranged something for the following weekend and so our relationship started and that was 10 years ago.

And that's how 90% of relationships start in my country.We don't "date" and there's no such thing as exclusivity, you're either with them or you're not. Getting to know someone is half the fun of going out with them. Then there's no confusion over where you stand or if you'll ruin the friendship

What Guys Said 2

• well to me this is the main reason why most people divorce, because they don't get to know each other really, they rush into marriage.

• Talked 2 weeks, lasted 2 weeks.

What Girls Said 2

• I knew a guy for less than a week, and we dated for 2 days. Ahh high school...

• There's no such thing as too fast or too slow, it 100% depends on the people involved. My husband and I pretty much started out as a one night stand. We have now been together for over two years.