How do you call another guy off?

So I'm in a summer program, and there;s a girl that I like. Her actions have made it reasonable to suggest that she likes me back. Another guy comes a few days late. She knows him from the summer before. His actions suggest that he's going after her as well. She responded similarly. I've just realized that lately, she's been purposely leading us both into situations together so she can see/talk to us side by side. I don't think he knows that I like her or what she's doing. I know I don't have a chance against this guy, and it was going so well. As a shy guy, I don't get these kinds of chances often. How do you call another guy off a girl that you like without starting a war? Or should I give up now and prepare myself for the friend zone? Or should I just try and let whatever happens happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't call him off. You just make your move before he does.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Forget her and find another girl that will give you the proper attention. On the same coin, if this girl likes you more than the other guy she will start to give you more of her time.

• Seems like she's just using you both for ego boosts. Why would you want someone like that as a girlfriend, or even just as a friend? Climb out of that blender before it gets goin', man.