For example you are a guy and you have close female friends (true ones) and then you get a girlfriend and she is jealous of you having female friends, and she gives you an ultimatum on stop talking and spending time with those friends...what would you do?
- I accepted this situation in the past, and I regret itVote A
- I stop talking to my opposite gender's friendsVote B
- I accepted this situation in the past, and I don't regret itVote C
- I try to explain him/her that they are only friends, and that I'm not going to leave them and I hope that she can understand it. If she/he insist then... breakupVote D
- This is a deal breaker to me, so I break up with my girlfriend/boyfriend inmediatly!Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
What has worked out for me has been to mix them. My boyfriend is jealous and he's insecure about the guys I talk to or the guys I seldom see, like for a coffee or a tea. What I do is let my boyfriend ask me anything about them or my relation with the other guys. If he's still paranoid, then I'll arrange some meeting or hang out where they have the chance to interact and chat.
That's how he started getting along with my best guy friend. Then they spent so much time talking and laughing I was barely present haha. Now they get along nicely and don't miss a chance to meet when my best friend comes to the city. I have no problem at introducing friend to my boyfriend, so that he knows and they know that our relationship is fine.
I don't request to meeting his female friends, but he doesn't have any, and the one female friend he has kept for a long time (his ex), is really outside any of my fears because they don't interact mucho.2