The second date/meeting?

OK I gave up waiting for someone to come along. I ended up trying online dating since I am not one for a random hookup. I want an actual relationship. We met up for coffee and talked for like an hour, then we went to the local park and walked for about another hour and talked. Then we parted ways. We have communicated since and we both want to go out again. Any ideas for a second date? I like her a lot and don't want to screw it up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her out to dinner, it's a good way to get to know each other better and it's so much fun to flirt :) the afterward take her dancing, go to a movie, or to a pub.. anything really would work... If she likes you she'll be up for anything if it means spending time with you :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Beach and walk in the surf and bring a book, or play volleyball or something. Tennis, drinks, cool restaurant.

• A club or a restaurant.