What if one calls me and I'm with another guy?

i like a few guys but they all want to take me on a date but what if one calls me and I'm with another guy what do I do?

but this one guy I have been tlkn for like 4 days straight like almost all day so what would I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're with another guy, TURN OFF YOUR DAMN PHONE.

What Guys Said 8

• yooooou reject the call. I think this is pretty damn obvious. Answering it, what would he want other than asking how your day was? probably want to hang out. Chances are, that moment (which is the reason why he was calling you). Then you'll have to turn him down while your date is aggravated that your not only talking to another guy you date, but your seeing a bunch of other guys.

It's a lose-lose. So just reject the call.

• @ update: you don't have to tell him sh*t. Reject the call. If he asks, tell him you were busy. Easy as that.

• Tell your date "Hold on a sec. There's this other guy I like that is calling me now and I don't want to miss his call."

If he doesn't understand tell him straight up "WHAAAATTT? You wouldn't want me ignoring your calls if I was out on a date with another guy, would you?"

...sorry, I can't answer this question seriously! You probably shouldn't listen to me here

=D

• You do the polite thing and always turn off your cell phone during a date. Honestly, I don't ever text or answer calls while on a date. You can always call or text people back later.

• I got a crazy genuine idea that just might work...don't pick up the phone! I never touch my phone when I'm on a date with a girl, you should do the same.

• On a date, your phone should be put away anyways.

Just press the ignore button on the phone and continue the date if you have your phone out.

• Don't pick up the phone out of courtesy for the one you're with.

• This is why we don't like girl players

However, the best way to get over this problem would be to tell them you don't want to be exclusive just yet. They should be fine with that, question is, can you handle that they can handle it?

• You know that red button on your phone? It's the off switch. I recommend using it before any date if you want to get a better outcome.

What Girls Said 7

• On a date, it's rude to text or answer calls. The best thing to do is ignore them or turn your phone off. It sounds to me as though you are juggling men, which I think is perfectly acceptable. It's called dating. As long as each guy knows you're not only dating him, there should be no problem. If you're not committed to one person, you're free to do whatever with whomever you wish. Just be honest about it. Please, don't try to be a player. Happy dating! ^_^

• im far from being a player I just want to see whos more compatiable and be with that one person.

• Nothing wrong with that! That's how I got my bf! ^_^

• Don't answer?

It's not like your phone is melded to your skin.

• I don't get how a girl can like more than one guy. There is always one that stands out out fo the bunch. date the one you really like and is more convenient.

• so I'm thinking everyone has made it clear. its a unanimous vote for keep your phone put away and don't answer it ..

• Whatever you do don't text or pick up your phone during any date.

• you are awesome.

• Besides, it's actually common courtesy to do this anyway. I would feel the utmost disrespect if a girl talked to a non emergency, while we were on a date..or even in general

• don't pick up. You are dating, not commited to anybody. Neither guys has to know unless you commit.

• ...dont answer the phone and return their call later.