What would your first though be when you see a text on your boyfriend's phone asking, "how is your girlfriend?"

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 years. We are currently living together. He's extremely busy with work so I've been wondering about his priorities. He asked me to help with some work and was showing me some pictures on his phone relating to the work when a message came in. It says, "how is your girlfriend?" I didn't catch the name fast enough so I can't tell if it was from a girl or a guy. What would your first thought be if you saw that on your boyfriend's phone? Oh, I couldn't confront him because we had a guest and we are sort of having very poor communication issues right now. Our problems run deep. My first thought, someone was asking him about another girl... If it was about me, then possibly he could be sharing with that person about our problems. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• He has probably been talking to a friend about the problems you guys are having. That's perfectly normal.

The fact that you immediately wanted to *confront* him, tells me all I need to know about your "communication" issues.

"Our problems run deep."

Yes they do.

"My first thought, someone was asking him about another girl."

And that's exactly why you have problems.

What Girls Said 0