What is the worst thing someone could do or have when you guys or on a first date?

So I went out with this guy who was really nice and he was so-so in looks but I didn't mind. But anyways we were at this diner and he was laughing and his teeth was so yellow. Like a school bus or the light that lets cars slow down. That was so disgusting that I had to make up an excuse to leave early.

Has anyone else ever dated someone with a major turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• One time me and a guy went ice-skating for a first date, I told him it was my first time, I was really bad! But in the middle of me learning to ice-skate he just left to go hit on some girl, and the worst part was she wasn't even pretty.

• Wow that's douche bag material. Smfh

• Yea, he was a huge douche bag, and a player. But at least I got rid of him before there were any feelings

What Guys Said 6

• A girl I dated got drunk off of one Bloody Mary. I tried to walk around outside with her to sober her up and she starts smoking in my face (Dating Smokers is a red flag for me). Then, she pulls out a mini pipe and smokes pot in front of me (I dislike all drug users). Sadly, I drove her to our date which was 30 minutes away from her place. After killing time for an hour so her drug high self doesn't get me in trouble with a cop if I get pulled, she calls me an a$$ hole for not talking to her for three minutes. Then she passes out for the rest of the ride. Worst date ever!

• Start telling me about your ex boyfriend.

• lol I think you have this all wrong. I wasn't inferring you were on a date with your ex or that you mentioned an ex. I'm was just answering your question about going on a first date with someone.

• oh crap my bad lol

i get it now

that is pretty screwed up...

• I once dated a girl who manipulated me to pay for the drinks.

that was a turn off.

• Shouldn't you have figured out he had yellow teeth BEFORE you went on a date with him?

• Well usually when I go on dates I don't stare at the person's teeth to make sure it isn't yellow -__-

• I would think at some point you may have. . . oh I don't know. . . SPOKEN to the person before actually agreeing to go on a date with him. Usually, it's pretty obvious if there's something funky going on with his teeth, no?

• I have spoken to the person...but I've never seen their teeth before I actually went on a date with them. It's that simple. You make it seem so complicated...

• YES lol. I was on a date with a gorgeous girl and saw that she had this sludge type of dirt on her back. I wrote a not on a napkin and gave it to the waitress and left her at the restaurant. The note said you are a great girl but I have an emergency and needed to leave.

• Sludge type of dirt? :O

OMG I've never even heard anything like that

• OMG I am too. I wouldve freaked out.

• :P I wanted to cut my hand off after touching her back

• Punched in the arm, I hate that unless I can punch back. I can tolerate most other small things easily.

What Girls Said 2

• yes I was really turned off by his voice and there was something really awkward about him. I just couldn't imagine ever touching him. like there isn't always instant fireworks but I knew I could never feel sexually attracted to him.

• Moles. Like with hair. Long curly hair. I freak out.