Boyfriend Question - advice please

I've been with my boyfriend for about 3 months now and I've just got back from a weeks holiday so Haven't seen him for 10 days now. I text him saying we could meet up tomorrow but he said he's made plans with his friends so I can see him at the weekend (5 days time so I won't have seen him for over 2 weeks)

I thought he wouldve kept the day free (or at least part of it) knowing its my first day home but he just doesn't seem intersted at all even though he texted me saying ''missed you loads!'' etc...

I just think he's acting like a bit of a d***?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right. A good boyfriend would have set some time aside for you. Sorry you picked him ^_^

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to see you but maybe his friends called him to make the plans. I understand that it sux and I would really want to see my significant other if I was in your shoes, but I wouldn't overthink it. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's like me. The person who made plans with me first gets me first. That's just my personal policy. It's rude to just cancel on people. If you make a commitment with someone you keep it.