What should I do? I really like this guy? I don't only want it to be sex?

so I met this guy at the club he introducedd himself we dance we spoke he invited me to go outside nd eat with him.. then after that we exchangedd numbers we kissed he left I left... then the next day he textedd me nd told me he wantedd to get to knoww me more we had sex but we talk likeif we were friends I'm really into him he told me he likes me but doesn't want a serious relationship what can I do so this can change nd so hecan b more interestedd in me

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want a serious relationship is the kiss of death. Your best bet is to walk away now before you get too invested in him. The dude just wants to pick up booty at the club right now. Nothing you can do will change his mind. A lot of guys are pretty nice to their FWB, but they dont' fall for them. They might like the girl enough to be kind to her, buy her food, cuddle, talk to her, take her out -- but NOT enough to stop doing that with other girls. If you're already attached, this will only end in misery for you.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, you should move on. If here were really interested in you he would say so and act so. He is just interested in sex. He may care some, but not nearly enough, and he is not going to. After you had sex so soon, he is not likely to change and want you for other reasons.

Next time, DO NOT have sex so soon. Just don't. Date a guy, then have sex. You will know he is interested in you that way.

• Well.. you already gave him the sex so it's going to be pretty difficult to change now. You'll have to put it out there and expose yourself. "Hey I really like your personality and want to see if they could go further than just a casual fling. What do you think?" Something along those lines...

• thank yhouu that was actually veryy helpfulll

What Girls Said 2

• You gave it up way too soon. There's not much you can do except not sleep with him! Move on and find a new guy. Him saying he doesn't want a serious relationship is really his way of saying he just wants to have fun and sleep with you and any other girl who comes his way.

• I agree with rachiee. If you want a real connection with someone you should get to know them more before jumping their bones. If you are dating someone a rule of thumb is usually a month minimum. However since you both made the decision you did it is possible he might see you as a special friend on the side for those lonely nights. I am sorry if that is how things end up since I have been in that type of situation.