Does a guy notice if a girl stops texting them?

This guy liked me but I have had the sense he lost feelings or he is a flake. he said he would be sure to see me during the summer.. but I won't text him anymore.. do you think he will notice? He asks me to hangout basically but sometimes does not get back to me.. so I'm guessing he is flake'?

Silly question I know.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's interested, definitely will notice.

What Guys Said 4

• He most likely will notice. He may be nervous or likes to string you along. I wouldn't talk to him anymore.

• If he doesn't receive texts from 100+ girls then he will definitely notice. Even if he's not that interested in you, he will still notice.

• Not too many "flakes" out there. If he was really into you or even kind of into you then he will notice that you are not texting anymore

• Yes he will notice for sure if he liked you at all

• even as friends?

• ok thank you for your advice. I think he just wants to string me along. so I'm giving up. lol I was his number one guess not now.

• you are very welcome and good luck to you. Don't let him play games with you when he tries to come back

What Girls Said 0