Do girls with quite a lot of dating experience have a problem with dating a guy who has none?

Pretty much every girl has dated before they hit 21. So I know that most girls already have had boyfriends and kissed someone. I am 21 and never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone. So will girls find guys who never did any of those "annoying" because they won't know what they are doing? Will girls who have experience in dating settle for guys who have no experience in dating girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they are upset that you aren't as experienced sexually and they aren't patient about it, then If I were you I would find that annoying. People experience life at different paces, and I think that people should respect that. I personally find it a little thrilling to be with some one less experienced than me, but I also enjoy being with people who have had more partners than I have. It doesn't really matter to me and I have settled with guys who haven't had much time in the sack. Yeah, that's my opinion but I'm sure that some shallow bitches will be bitches.

What Girls Said 3

• If I dated a guy who said that he had little or no dating experience it would send red flags! Mostly because I would feel he was dating me so he could gather as much experience as possible and not really dating me for me if you get my drift.

If your dating, don't start of by saying you have no dating experience - fake it till you make it! If you become really infatuated with a girl and her to in you, and if she is a decent and good girl, she wouldn't give a flying f**k about how much experience you got. But for the love of god - do not make stuff up or lie about how many you've been with. Just don't share the info right away.

• No, I'd be more worry about how well he could handle situations where I'd get upset, sad.. I want a guy to be more understanding than experience. You know? Also, when we argue, how willing is he able to open up and communicate with me.

A guy with little to no experience with girls, is fine.. All the better.

• I don't know about other women, but I wouldn't find it annoying at all. I would actually enjoy the experience, no settling at all. I like to learn new things, together.

What Guys Said 1