Haven't heard from in two weeks...

His phone broke two weeks ago and he text me on someone else's phone to tell me he would call me later. Well, I text his number just to see if he had gotten his phone fixed and I did get a response but apparently it's someone's else. I have no other way of contact. We were doing great before his phone broke.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to break it to you, but if he wanted to talk to you, he would. You may not hear from him again. If you do, I'd be extra cautious.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• There are sth called internet. You guys can chat online, emails, msn, Skype, any ways can helps.

If you can't reach him by any means, there might be a problem.

Anyway, try other ways to communicate, and not to assume, it never ends well by only guessing.

• If you don't get in contact with him over face book or something I would try to contact a mutual friend or the person whom he called you from to make sure that everything is okay.