GUYS: How long do you usually wait to make that girl your girlfriend?

I'm curious about this.

(The last time I talked with my ex, I suggested him to find another girl because he was still asking for sex and I wanted him to move on, but he said that he wouldn't do that because it feels good with me. Two weeks later, he told me he didn't want to be friends anymore because she just met this girl. One week later, I saw on Facebook he is a relationship with this girl. So.. not sure if it's a rebound or a serious relationship, because it seems very quick for me)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't really understand. Make her my girlfriend? Is this like 4th grade where I ask her to be my girlfriend? That's just not how it works for me. I'll date her, exclusively from the beginning. If she makes it to 5 dates and we seem to be doing well, fantastic, I can relax. I suppose since monogamy is so natural for me the whole 'girlfriend' concept is rather unnecessary.

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like a rebound.