Decent jobs and how they relate to dating?

The hot girl I'm attracted to just got asked out by a police detective, I on the other hand don't have a job right now and I'm so angry because I know I could have gotten her if only I had a decent job, but it's so hard for me to find something that pays decent.

If a guy can't afford a car, his own place, and spending money, it's so hard to compete with guys who have good jobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is true because I could never date someone without a car or a job. Money to me is important because its just an extra stress I don't need. It was never something I had to worry about growing up and don't want to worry about it too much once I get married.

• Yet men have been supporting women for thousands of years so much for equality

• Well your not getting the point I want to still support myself but if I need help I want the guy to be able to help me. Why did someone put a down arrow? They are just jealous because I never had to worry about money and had an easy life.

What Girls Said 2

• Money doesn't matter to me much, but it's hard to start something with a guy if you can't go out. I mean I've dated guys who didn't have cars, but that's in the city and it wasn't like they couldn't afford cabs. It'd be difficult in a place that was car-dependent.

• Yeah, I job is important...especially when you start out the relationship without one. I have dated men who were employed when we met and subsequently lost their jobs. That wasn't a deal breaker but it did make things harder.

So, my suggestion, focus on getting yourself in order, and then let the girl who is really meant for you to come.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah life can be unfair like that. Women want guys that are working and are financially secure. But there are plenty of guys are there who are in a good situation and are still looking for a good woman. Hang in there bro, and if necessary find work you're overqualified for until you can get something better, its a pay check.

• Man, I'm not putting you down because you have no job. I'm trying to tell you I enderstand where you're coming from. But, juding from your reply you'll find your problem getting women when you look into the mirror!

• I never replied to you in a negative way, I actually appreciated your comment. my negative reply was to the guy above you.

• My bad bro

• Here's what interesting. If the roles were reversed, I'm sure you would have no problem dating a women who is unemployed. So, once again, women judge on money. They judge on looks. They just your height. They judge on your penis size. It's tough out there.

If she's going to pass you over for that, do you really want her long term?

• This is because women are hypergimous the majority do not know whst love is and in fact do not love men at all they love what we offer this is why men with money get married and attract women this is why they are attracted to ambition