Guys, do you like cuddling?

i feel like girls like it more, why is that? if you do like cuddling, what do you like about it? is there anything the girl does that you like or think is cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love to cuddle.. If I had my way id cuddle whenever I get the chance.

My girlfriend just hates how much I love to cuddle...

She says I wasn't cuddled enough as a child... Lol... Could be true..

All I know is cuddling is a must for me.. Even had fights about cuddling...

What Guys Said 13

• The least I could say is that it is very uncomfortable. I try to avoid it all the time, however, if she looked like she NEEDS to cuddle, I would do it.

"You have your space and I have mine. Let's make the best out of it" ? PoeticNinja.�

• I like the closeness and embraced feeling I guess of wrapping my arms around and squeesing

• It's the media that skews that perception. As far as I know, all guys like to cuddle, but some more than others. I like it well enough, but it's not the only thing I want to do.

• Putting sex and kissing aside...it is definitely my most favorite activity! Whatever you wanna call it.

• i like

• Girls like it because it gives them a sense of protection and caring. We do it, because we know you like it

• Yeah..I'm a cuddler...always have been...cute? idk..lay head on my chest...(:(:(:

• I personally do enjoy cuddling...guess I'm a rare kind...

• Yes we d. Any reason to be close to our girls we take it

• ive never cuddled but I would like it

• I like cuddling if the room is a cool temperature otherwise I'm like GTFA from me lol. Unfortunately most girls insist on warm rooms.

• I love cuddling. The media seem to just love using the stereotypical guy who's like, "UGH all she wants to do is cuddle" and his whole posse groooans along with him :P

I don't know, I enjoy it, I find it relaxing.

• of course. we're human too.

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's more of an individual thing. Some people in general just don't like being touched or a lot of bodily contact.

I'm a cuddler, and so is my boyfriend most of the time. Me more-so, but he obliges me when he feels neutral about it just because he knows it makes me feel good, and lets me know when he doesn't really feel like being touched. I don't get offended because he's sensitive to my needs, so I try to be sensitive to his.

I think a lot of guys go with the 'herd mentality' and say/act like they aren't into it because they want to look masculine, and cuddling is seen by our society as being feminine, not masculine, lol. Some like it, some don't, some deny that they do, and some are open and don't care what people think of them for liking it.

• Cuddling is the best :)

• Guys on GAG absolutely love cuddling.

I personally, do not. You have your space and I have mine. Lets make the best of it.

• I absolutely love to cuddle. I won't cuddle with just anyone though, it would have to be someone I am totally into or love. That's my take on cuddling anyways.

• Id be verry sad if they didn't :(

• my boyfriend likes cuddling more than me. I think it depends on the individual