Help motivate me! she's beautiful...

I want to go meet this girl tomorrow. She works at this spot I frequently go to, and I'm trying to gain some courage to talk to her and get her number. Say anything that you think will help motivate me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on what she does for a job, a good starting line would be, "what do you think about this (muffin, dvd, shirt eg.), or would you recommend something else instead?" Then go from there.

Just remember to thank her and ask for her name when your thanking her. Ask for her name even if she is wearing a name badge so that she knows that you actually want to know her name.

I wouldn't get her number yet. A day or two of small talk first so you can find out what interests she has (good for planning a invite somewhere), then go for the number.

Keep us posted please, I'm all excited for you :)

• So you think I should just get her name first? Give her my name... Make small talk, come back again? Maybe just get her comfortable to the point where she talk to me as soon as I walk in?!

• Yeah, giver her your name too, so you can both be on a first name basis, & you would not be 'just another customer' to her. Break that barrier first & see what the temperature is like.

I can't speak for others, but if I guy comes out of nowhere & asks for my number, I think he's only after one thing...booty call. If he was actually interested in me as a person then he would ask about my interests & hobbies too, not just my number. I'll give you until Monday at the latest to get her name. :)

What Girls Said 3

• You Can DOOOOO ITTTT! lol

• Just go for her! Girls don't bite. Usually ;).

• I even didn't know that guys worry so much about approaching a girl:-)it's so cute. But what I can say to encourage you is most almost all girls love male attention and we are flattered every time we get it so make her feel nice today come up to her:-)

What Guys Said 3

• Look at it this way: You have nothing to lose. You start with nothing, and the worst thing that could happen is that you end up with nothing. It's taking the chance that counts. Best case scenario? She reciprocates the interest and you have yourself a potential date/new girlfriend right there.

• The only way to really find out is to approach her and see what happens. Once you do, the worst that can happen is a rejection and what does that mean?

Absolutely nothing.

tart by talking to every single girl that doesn’t impress you or intimidate you

Talk to these kind of girls until you feel like you can approach prettier girls, then prettier, then even prettier girls. There is no miracle trick for approaching beautiful women without fear, you have to work the fear out of your system through practice and hard work.

• You can't win the game if you never play. Go for it bro!