What should I do / why is this happening?

So I am dating a guy who was friends with my roommate before we were together. She claims he used to like her, he claims he didn't. A lot of the time, I see some inappropriate stuff she does with him i.e. changing in front of him, laying on top of him, etc. and despite the fact that he says it makes him uncomfortable, he won't say something to her, even when I asked him to. Does he like her or is he interested in seeing all this stuff or is he just too embarrassed to say stop?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's definitely not trustworthy. Get a new roomy. Also that guy should grow a pear. Yea it may be flattering but she had her chance he needs to tell her to get a life.

What Guys Said 2

• Men = hormones ? :D He might not ask her to stop but yeah he wouldn't be comfortable because as it seems he do cares for you.. either smack the bitch up as said or talk her out to grow up and go find her another pair of balls. Duuuuuude! :D

• the hell? changes in front of him? go smack your hoe of a roommate lmao. of course he would like it

• ...he likes the attention or her?

• probably a mix of both. if he liked her before that feeling is still there somewhere in the back of his head probably and the attention she gives is nice. she's your roommate though..handle that

What Girls Said 1

• They obviously have something going on. I could be wrong, but his actions are not proving me otherwise. You are his girlfriend, he should respect your wises (no matter how "shy" he is, and say something to her. Their relationshp is very inappropriate. If he continues to refuse to say something to her, then you and his relationship should be in question. <3 I wish you luck.