How are couples able to kiss properly when the girl is wearing lipstick?

Won't it get so messy and the girl needs to clean her guy with a tissue paper and reapply her lipstick after that?Guys,what do your girls normally do after kissing?Thanks.

I still think that kissing is less enjoyable when the girl is wearing lipstick.Don't you guys think so?Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just have to buy the kind that doesn't smear easily.

What Guys Said 1

• Dont they have some that doesn't smear as much? I don't get much on me..

• I still think kissing is less enjoyable with lipstick on.Don't you think so?

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, I just use lip gloss. Most of it's off by the time you're ready to do anything, or comes off soon after, but doesn't get all over his face.

Isn't it a fact that you end up digesting most of the lipstick you wear anyway?

• they have like the 24 hour lipstick and the kinds that don't smear or rub off so it doesn't get on him, and it stays on you (:

• Really?Do you mean those lipstains?I still think it is unnatural to kiss with lipstick on.

• yea, I mean I don't really care for lipstick, I'm more of a lip gloss girl, but that can be just as messy when kissing

• It feels nice

• But I think it's sorta cute when it gets all over his face...