I'm afraid that as my girlfriend performing career progresses she is going to leave me behind

I have the most amazing girl she's gorgeous funny kind, everything I could wish for in a girl we've been together for almost 3 years now.

And I've always being supportive about her ambitions and career, it's finally taking off for her, she's a dancer and she's getting all this jobs offers from important famous people.

I know I should feel proud and I feel she's finally getting the recognition she deserves but I'm felling like I will end up loosing her for the show biz, I don't know if after she sees the glamorous world she would still want to be with me.

What should I do please help me

Most Helpful Girl

• People need someone who grounds them when they become successful. Moreso than an average person, I'd say. Be the person she doesn't have to "perform" for and she will be incredibly grateful.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're inlove she won't leave you behind .

• talk to her about your concerns.

What Guys Said 2

• The truth is, no matter if she's got her life in order or not...she could leave you at any time. It's just that when people think that someone has a better situation in life than them is when this insecurity pops up and they begin to worry. My advice: support her and show her you care about her to want her to succeed. Treat her like you would otherwise because this can definitely cause problems, and might even cause you to subliminally hold her back so you don't feel left behind. You see this success as defining her and being her entire being, while she sees it as another aspect of her life.

• make time for her no matter when, where, how busy you are. Be there when you say you will, and don't get upset when she vents, it's your place to be her sounding board..hopefully when she calms down, she'll realize she needs to play nice..lol