Is he a golddigger or just ashamed

Right before we had to pay our grocceries he said and I quote, I don't have enough money. Babe, Can you pay? Before all of this he said lets go to the mall I need to buy food. This happed 2 times. I like him but I don't know how to deal with this. Wtf

Most Helpful Girl

• He should be asking you to get him some job applications with his broke ass.

He's a loser! He didn't like his job so he no called no showed and they fired him. Then he has the nerve to ask you to spend money you work for on jeans for him? So basically he wants a sugar mama and he's lazy, as well as irresponsible, and immature with lack of pride because what kind of man feels OK about being broke and having his woman support him? You're starting to think he's using you because he is. You know it.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how serious your relationship is, and how responsible he is with his own money. In a serious relationship you need to support each other when times are hard. If he is just lazy and doesn't want to earn money, or is wasting his money on stupid stuff, then that is a warning sign. Also it depends on how much he is borrowing each time.

• its 6 or 5 dollar each time. he didn't like his job so he didn't go at one point he got fired. I aggree with supporting but times arnt that hard with us. he wanted a new jeans and I wanted to spent my money different.

• You said it was twice. and that it was 6 or 5 each time. One date could cost either of you more than that. That's a pretty low number to be worried about. Not going to his job and getting fired does show that he is immature, but not that he is a gold digger.

• Sounds sketchy. It's one thing if you go together and indulge and get more stuff than you planned, but if he's just getting pretty basic stuff, ehhh that's strange

• just basic stuff. in the second week of our relationship he even asked me to buy underwear for him. I know he doesn't have a lot of money but I found it weird at the time. but I did bought it for him. would you ask a girl that?

• Why is it OK for women to be the gold digger? But not for a guy?

Typical Double Standard.

• reallitycheck! its never OK.

• Your sure about that? Women cheer other women when they take advantage of men, But men do it he's a bum, lazy, no good etc. This is just my opinion.

• Does he not have money often with you? Weird that he would say that HE needs to buy food but asks you to do so.

• its food for dinner that we are going to cook but before we go he says I need to buy so I think that he is going to pay. But because it happend 2 times I'm starting to think that he is using me sometimes...

• Well 2 times is far too soon to come to any conclusions.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like a gold digger to me but we would need more details about his situation to truly answer the question.

• he told me that his ex girlfriends always gave him gifts.and that he is expecting this from me aswell. also he said that we need to give each other gives. he also makes lame jokes about the money I earn in the summertime. ( I'm going to work fulltime so I will have a lot of cash)

• Wow, you should dump him like radioactive waste. He EXPECTS it? Oh, that's not a word that belongs in a relationship.

• Yeah, I don't know about him. If it were me I wouldn't give him anything if he expects it. Unless you have been in a long serious relationship he shouldn't be expecting anything from you. Even then, I wouldn't expect too much from a person. Sounds suspect to me.

• Dump his broke jobless sorry worthless miserable ass!

• Depends on how serious the relationship is.