Do you work inside or outside? And if you don't work where do you hang out?

Ok it is really freakin hot out in the US. Regardless of where you live where are you spending your time with work and play? Inside? Outside? A little bit of both?

Most Helpful Girl

• The humidity is what's killing me out here, but luckily I work inside and it's usually pretty well air conditioned.

What Girls Said 6

• I work inside; I spent my spare time both inside and out.

• I work inside a very well air conditioned building, thankfully.

• Yea I might be lucky and be working most of the rest of this summer driving in AC or working in AC :)

• You are absolutely right! It is burning up!

I don't work at the current moment. Where do I hang out ... hmmm... I am mainly at home.

I am a home body. I am not against traveling, but there is nothing like home sweet home to me. = ) Sign...

• A little bit of both.

• Are you a sweater? (not wool type of sweater lol) drip drip sweat

• At certain times. :)

• I sweat sometimes bad when it is this hot out. I can lose 10 pounds in a week workin outside

• I don't work unfortunately so I don't go out

• what if you slept in a hammock?

• I guess I would have rope marks all over my body. What if you slept in a hammock? (oh and no pillow thus pillow case?)

• a nice comfty blanket and maybe a pillow a hammock pillow

What Guys Said 1

• This is my first summer working inside. After this week I am thankful for that. I do all of my playing (running, biking, volleyball) outside though.