What is this guys deal?

What's this guys deal? It seems like he likes me but he has a girlfriend? So this guy used to have a small crush on me, he told me that he did and I though of maybe persuing itbut just a week later he had a new girlfriend whom he's been with for like three months now? About a week ago he invited me to his house so I went and at first. We didn't really know what to do so we just played video games and then we decided to go out on his porch and w just talked and his girlfriend (who by the way is on vacation) and he was like "I don't even want to talk to her." And he kept like comparing her to me, he was like "god your skin is so soft I wish (insert girlfriend name here) skin was like that!" And kept telling me how pretty my hair was and how pretty I am. And out of nowhere he wanted to play guitar so I listened as he did and he said he was going to make a song about me. in it again he said how much he loved taking to me and pretty I was and all this stuff a guy with a girlfriend wouldn't say. And I was texting another guy and he got annoyed with me texting him and told me I shouldn't. And it kind of seemed romantic to me because we were out on his porch which had a beautiful view of his ranch while he played guitar to me. And yet he stilly says how great is girlfriend is? Help please:/ am I looking too far into it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why you even care. He's a jerk. So, you can't text another guy, but he can flirt with you while he's in a relationship. And that's what he'd do behind your back if you were with him.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he is trying to scope you out as girlfriend material before he decides what to do with his current girlfriend. I agree, he is being a jerk and if he does it to her, he can and will eventually do it to you. He needs to grow up.

What Girls Said 1

• He's debating on whether to dump his girlfriend for you or keep her. He probably thinks you're girlfriend material. Get rid of the guy, he's a jerk. If he's doing this to his girlfriend, what makes you think he won't do it to you?