Is there a difference between a guy who wants to date you or who really likes you?

I know guys will ask a girl out who they don't even know, based on looks, so does it mean more if he tells his friend "I really like her" about someone he talks to in class a lot. Or is it all the same to them?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• One date based on looks means very little. A few dates or being around a girl might get the guy to be more excited about the girl. A guy might say he really likes a girl when he has a crush on her (or even wants to have sex with her). That does not mean he knows her well enough to really be in a committed relationship. At that stage he might change his mind. If you have been seeing each other for a while and he says this, then he obviously really does like you (or the girl). The next step would be love.