Showed lots of interest, but is friends with my sister..

Last weekend, I came home from work and my sister was getting ready to go out with some of her friends from school. A very pretty girl walks into my house and my sister introduces her to me. They leave together to go out and I send my sister a text about sharing a cab later in the night and made a joking comment about her friend Nicole.

My sister tells me that Nicole thinks I am cute.

Hours later, we end up at the same bar about an hour before last call. I go up to my sister and meet a few of her other friends. The friends were telling me to grab Nicole's ass, etc.

Anyway, I don't remember how exactly it happened but she just randomly starts kinda grinding on me and we start dancing. One thing led to another and we start making out, she was grabbing on me, I had my hands in her pants. But, every like song or so she would freak out and say "Oh my god, your sister is going to be so mad at me" and run over to her and then come back and start making out with me and grinding on me. My sister was distracted and somehow didn't notice this even though it was going on for over an hour.

We both ended up pretty drunk and she slept in my sisters room and I just went to bed and then to work very early in the morning so never saw her again.

This girl was hot and is good friends with my sister and I want to hook up with her, but I don't know if it was just a drunken night where we just had fun or if she actually liked me.

I asked my sister if she said anything about me and she said no. I haven't said anything else to my sister.

What do you think?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If you see her again, try talking to her. If she acts cold or distant, I'd say she was looking for fun. Don't be bummed though. At least she left a great memory.