How to get a guy to kiss you.

I'm the girl that's oblivious to everything and guys have tried to get me to kiss them many times but I keep talking an moving becuse I don't realize. ( I only know I do this because friends tell me) so next time I'm hanging out with the guy I like I want some ways to show him that I'm ready for him to kiss me and that I won't ignore it this time. Any tips?(:

So the reason I do this is I'm not very confident and it's hard for me to think of people being attracted to me so that's why I don't notice just to make that clear. Not because I'm fridgit. Any tips would be awesome!

Most Helpful Guy

• it took me FOREVER to understand this growing up. You've got to understand how to "sense" the idea that he's digging you. The biggest sign a guy can show is constantly staring at you. It's hard to recognize at first, it comes with experience so don't rush it. The best you can do is smile at him and wait for him to lean in

What Guys Said 2

• If you are staring into each others eyes that's usually a good indicator. If you hang out with your guy friend enough the time will come so you shouldn't worry too much.

• Look at his lips. Smile. Move a bit closer.

What Girls Said 2

• Lock eyes and just go for it :)

Confidence is key!

• If he stands really close to you and keeps looking at your lips (he might even lick his lips too)...he want's to kiss you.