She makes my grades suffer!

Hello GAG members, (new member)Just recently started talking to this super pretty girl in my six week summer college class. I started to notice her about a week and a half in the class.We just so happened to be seated by each other in every instance. I caught her looking at me once or twice in my peripheral and between us she was the first to engage in conversation, talking about each others classwork and briefly about our outside lives, and occasionally share a laugh or two during class (in some cases I say something completely retarded and shell laugh). I've already asked her for her number(but that's easy especially in a classroom setting). I'm at the point where I need to figure out if we are just classmates or more than that. We text each other throughout the week now and just recently snuck flirtation in there which seemed okay.

Please experienced boys, men, women or girls share with me your insight on how to know if she is looking to be in a relationship with me...

To clarify "We text each other throughout the week now and just recently snuck flirtation in there which seemed okay." I've been the only one to flirt but is her LOLing considered a succesful flirttaion? Oh and I have no idea if she has a boyfriend, shoudl I pop that Q yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure you can ask her, she seems pretty into you!

Though, making grades suffer requires some your doing too! : )

• Lol tru. In my defense when I'm really attracted to a girl I get distracted. and I'm more of a B student not C's haha

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0