Ladies do you think this is shallow?

i know this girl who only likes men who have brown hair and brown eyes, she won't date any one blond or anyone with blue or green eyes I think this is shallow, I've said to her before but what if someone had blond hair and blue eyes but had a really nice personality, but she said no I still wouldn't date them, what do other women make of this do you think this is shallow or not? p.s if there are women that have this specific taste then surely there must be others who only like guys with blond hair and blue eyes right? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• My girl was only into dark skinned guys, I'm dark blond with blue eyes have sunkissed skin (becacuse me and parents always go to exotic locations the reason for my skin color) very attractive, I'm tall six foot tall and of a muscular but also of a toned build (we have a gym at home so I work out a lot after school). I met my girlfriend on Facebook and she was hot, she actually thought I was like super attractive, super hot but we also clicked with our personalities (okay on most things not all).

If she turned a good looking guy like me down because of my skin color, hair color or eye color that would have been pretty shallow.

What Girls Said 10

• I do think it's shallow.

I understand that people have preferences, and that we can't really help that we're attracted to some things and not attracted to others, but something like the color of someone's hair or eyes is so minor that I have a hard time relating to someone who would let something so trivial prevent them from being with great person.

• Most people do have some sort of preference but it's only because that's what they are physically attracted to. We can't help what we are attracted to. That's just body chemistry. I think this girl is probably saying that but you never know. A guy who's the complete opposite may come along and be the exception. These things happen.

• i know lots of girls who prefer blue eyes with blond hair. a lot of girls (and even guys) have a preference of what their 'dream guy/girl' looks like, but I think it's a tad overboard to make it a rule to not date anyone who doesn't fit that description... so in other words, yes it is shallow.

• She is missing out.

She is probably ruling out some very potentially great guys because she wants them to have a certain look.

With age and maturity hopefully she will see exactly what she is doing.

• Its called having a type. I love guys with dark hair and blue eyes but I'm not dead set on only that except for blonds they do nothing for me

• i wouldn't say shallow I would say stupid what's the deal with that all that does is limit the amount of people you meet I don't care what their eye color or hair color is aha I mean yes I have a preference but I wouldn't deny someone based on their eye color or hair color

• It's not really shallow it's just her preference of men. Obviously if she found a guy that she really liked who didn't meet her preferences she would make an exception. We all do at times.

• Yes. She is shallow.

I have specific taste but I'm open to variety.

• Jase95, I'm sorry I didn't answer you, I'll call you okay just needed my time I was upset with you. John gave me your profile name on here, he said you asked questions about us and I read your questions all of them.

• It's not shallow...it's a type. Granted, her type is very specific and not broad, but still, a type. I am very attracted to guys with blond hair and blue eyes, but I've dated guys with brown hair and green eyes before. I had to end it with them though, because, in the end, the physical attraction wasn't there. No matter how well you get along emotionally/mentally, you also need some level of physical attraction and if that's not there, the relationship isn't as good as it could be.

What Guys Said 2

• If that's strongly what turns her on, then that's what she likes.

Some girls like tall guys, some like muscular, some like strong jawline, some like big d***s, some like rugged, some like boyish, and some like blue eyes and some like dark eyes.

My hair is somewhere between blond and brown. I don't like it that much tbh, lol. Blue eyes I think I get decent feedback on.

Anyway, you can't impress everyone.

• Obviously, she has a type, but I think that when you really start limiting yourself on something that specific, you're missing out on someone potentially great.