Why do other guys seem to ask my boyfriend if he's gone to1st, 2nd, or 3rd base with me?

Why do other guys seem to ask my boyfriend if he's gone to1st, 2nd or 3rd base with me? we both work where there's a lot of guys, the other guys have started to ask him this...why? is this all guys care about? 1st, 2nd and 3rd base with a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of like how girls will gossip about that stuff. Only when girls do it, there will be "oooh girl!" and giggling.

With guys, I imagine it's like a fist pump or something. It's an accomplishment for a guy to "get" to a base with a hot girl (for some guys, especially if he loves her and is in a relationship with her). It's kind of rude since you all work together, but as long as they're respectful of you, I think it's mor

a matter of them rooting for your buddy, not disrespecting you.

However, if you are uncomfortable with your boyfriend sharing these intimate details, let him know, and if he's a decent guy he won't tell them anything.

What Guys Said 1

• No.

They care a lot about home runs too.

And what kind of food is served in the clubhouse after the game.

What Girls Said 2

• They are probably just curious. Sometimes it's interesting to know these things especially if it's a couple who appear to be asexual. You can't quite imagine them doing things ^_^

• It's all a competition to guys.