Why would a girl be happy to see me?

why would she be very happy to see me even though I barely talk to her, just say "hi, bye" and hardly make any conversation connection with?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably likes you.

• but I barely talk to her,compared to other guys who do so a lot and click

• "Vibe meaning she can sense that you are a good person"

this is good and interesting information. I want to know how can she do that?

• I already told you. Vibe is the feeling you get when you see somene. Its not always accurate. Take the situation for what it is and get to know her.

What Girls Said 9

• Because she likes you silly.

• Because she likes you? That would be why I would be happy. Or your just familiar and it's comforting to see you.

• but its like I told villarica...she doesn't show the same level of attraction to others

• u think she's got feeling for me...coz she is extra nice whenever she gets an opportunity...and looks out for me a lot...

• It's possible. :)

• she more then likely has a crush on ya dude

• Maybe, you're so friendly :).. Just it!

• Probably cause she misses you and thinks of you

• missess me? I'm used to be right there living next door to her.

• Two possibilities: She is super friendly or she likes you!

• She may just be a very friendly person.

• but she doesn't show the same level of reaction to others...its only with me that she gets so excited

• She freakin thinks you're hot...

• wow! even tho she's 10 years older, married with 2 kids

• Married...they're even worse man! Married women love younger guys.

• yeah I got that but why so? what do they like so much about younger dudes?

• she likes you

What Guys Said 5

• She might not be really as happy to see you as you think. She could just be nice and she smiles and says "hi" to you just to be a nice person.

If it is as you say, that you hardly ever talk to each other and there doesn't seem to be a real connection then chances are she isn't really that happy to see you.

• then why show it or behave like that (more happy /higher level of reaction when meeting me compared to others)? why be extra nice to me compared to others? give me more concern and priority then others? doesn't make sense that she's not really that happy..coz when she reacts to me it seems more natural, in surprise...

• I'm sorry that you feel that way about your dad. My dad is a d***, too, so I might know how you feel. Although, I don't think that he necessarily goes against everything that I say.

• ahhh!..btw I like ghost in the shell too and wish all anime was like that one...the art work, the sci fi setting, the characters, the story...not like that usual kiddish supernatural crap that there most of the times

• Dude, just go talk to her. Stop wasting time wondering if she likes you and go talk to her.

What you gave us isn't enough to know one way or another. And, since you two haven't gone beyond "hi" then there's no reason to think that she really likes you. But, if she acts like she's happier to see you over anyone else, then maybe there's something there.

But, you, being the man, have to go initiate that conversation. You'll only end up losing if you waste time wondering. GO. Get off the computer and stop asking complete strangers if some girl likes you. And, go find out for yourself.

If you're wrong and she rejects you, then oh well, at least you know. If you're right and she likes you, then you got yourself a new girlfriend. So, go out there and talk to her.

But, on the other hand, even if you are right and she does like you now, she might still end up rejecting you if you mess up. So, at least think about what you're going to say before you do. Try not to say anything stupid, while not having anxiety about it.

Either way, asking us if she likes you will get you no where. You're better off asking for advice on what to say. Although, I doubt that many people on this forum will be all that helpful to you. Most advice you get probably won't be specific to your situation.

I'm assuming that you're a kid, so here's a suggestion. Try not to pick her up on the first conversation. Start things friendly, by bringing up mundane conversation topics and get a feel of her from there. You're probably safer going that route than you are if your first conversation is "do you want to go out on a date with me?" Although, that could still work. It's just you're less likely going to be rejected if you start out friendly and assess her feelings for you from there.

• Dude! am not askin if she likes me, just wondering why extra nice and happy to see me. she has the expression on her face like she finally found what she was looking/waiting for all her life. I just want to understand women. she's actually married with 2 kids. so stop being a smart ass and tell me HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE! all I asked is why is she happy to see me. and anyway your a guy you don't know how a woman thinks. it takes one to know one. some of you guys just jump to conclusions about them

• I think it's pretty obvious she likes you.

• hmmm..just want to know what is about me

• Who knows, but I'd say she likes something about you. Doesn't necessarily mean she likes you sexually, as girls are weird about things like that sometimes.

• Chances are that she likes you. You don't need to talk to anyone to produce a "crush" effect. The only way to find out is to talk to her.

• she wants to talk with you more