Do you think some men were just meant to not be in relationships?

I'm starting to get sick and annoyed seeing dumb ass guys who are ugly and unintelligent get with chicks. I don't mean to brag or anything but I am better looking than half these guys I see and I know I'm smarter than all of them and I'm a nice person and caring yet I never seem to have relationships EVER. Do girls really not seem to care much about the guys status and will love someone just because they are giving them fake attention to get in their pants?

Most Helpful Guy

• Frustrates the hell out of me but also gives me hope... I know how much better I am than these boring, average, "alpha" guys and they're all punching well above their weight just because they're bad boys.

Fact is, girls might want that now, but when they get past 25 they'll be looking for stable and attractive and they won't find that with some airhead who works in KFC for £6 an hour.

What Girls Said 8

• I have been out with attractive guys, then went for guys who were not but who had what I thought to be nice personalities (I was so wrong). I don't think that I could ever do that again I prefer a very attractive guy with a good personality and who is intelligent.

• have you ever thought maybe your opinion of yourself is sensed by gals? we are not stupid, we can see that attitude a mile away. girls care about guys who don't have self centered attitudes who are just being themselves & don't think they are better than everyone else . I think your giving off that vibe. get off your high horse. you need to change your attitude about "other dumbass, ugly guys" & yes you are bragging, part of your problem maybe?

• gaaah I swear to god I'm not self centered at all. In reality I am super self conscious about myself and never feel like I'm good enough for anyone that's the main reason I don't get girls. I'm not self centered in the least I just wanted to try making it clear.

• thats not what your post gives off that you are not self centered. have you read it lately? "but I am better looking than half the guys out there and I know I am smarter than all of them" if you are unsure of yourself then step up. gals don't like guys who have no self confidence, you may come across as more of a "friend" type etc

• sooo you're saying if I am confident and tell myself I'm smarter and better looking that annoys girls but then when I'm not confident that also turns girls off? lol.

• I honestly don't know, the guys I want to have a relationship with don't want one, and the guys I just wanna be friends with want a relationship. SO FRUSTRATING.

• Join the "forever alone" club! Weeooooh.

• I'm sick of it too

• I kinda really with the dumb ones would be the relationship-less ones and quit breeding...

• Well why don't you try to talk to girls instead of watching them get taken and show off everything you say you have.. stop being so boastful.

btw, Girls aren't stupid, we know when someone is playing us. Boys always get caught up

What Guys Said 11

• Your title question seemed harmless enough, until I read the rest of your paragraph. Yeegads man, prepare yourself.

In my situation though, I don't think I was meant for relationships, or hell, dating in general. I just have too many issues with people and society.

• You seem VERY confident in your question...

...

...that "confidence" you have must vanquish when you talk to girls.

Talking big about your over-qualifications here ain't helping you.

Imo, you're either:

1) aren't as confident IN FRONT OF GIRLS as you are here on this site talking big game

2)you don't approach enough girls (being too selective or too much time "waiting for the right moment ")

3) you target the wrong girls

or

4) you come off as arrogant and you turn girls off

-------

Which one is it, dude?

Cauz frankly you're losing out on girls to "lesser" guys for a reason. :-X

• Sry I don't think I'm better than everyone but lets be honest there are a lot of dumbasses.

• From what I've read here, you have two giant issues. You have a giant ego, but don't seem to have confidence. Ideally you'd want to be the opposite, humble with confidence. Also, women are the more social of the two genders when it comes to relationships, less influenced by looks, and more by the person.

• something tells me that could be true, males are the more disposable sex

• get use to it. lol

• Well women care more about money and possessions than good looks and intelligence,but I suppose if they only want sex then the good looking men will be in luck,but for me I neither have good looks or money so have never dated or had sex and am 45.

• Ugly men only get women when they have money,ugly men like me that have no money stay single for their whole lives.

• yes I agree with u

• Hey it's true girls love validation that comes from just about anyone.

• i hate how people say there is someone out there for everyone

• Put the brain you claim to have, to some use for a change.

Do you honestly think that these girls are all dumb and stupid and idiots, falling for guys just because those guys have status and give fake attention?

Is that what you really believe?

If it is, then I have news for you - you're really not as smart as you think you are.

The reason for your singledom isn't because girls universally are at fault.

Even if it's comforting for you to believe that.

It's your fault. And like many guys in your situation, you really really don't want to accept responsibility for your lack for success with women.

But the first step to solving the problem, is admitting that there is a problem.

Now I realize you may still be reluctant to accept that this is your fault - so let me appeal to that brain you claim to have, once more.

You have to realize that there is zero chance of you changing the opinions, mindsets and behavior s of the women of the world. Correct? If the fault is truly theirs, then it's an intractable problem.

Therefore, what have you got to lose by accepting that the fault is yours, as a working premise only, and at least attempting to solve it?

• ugh wtf you say this whole thing saying I have a problem but then you never actually say what it is? Also don't say I'm not smart I am just maybe not so much when it comes to emotions.

• It was right there in the last line of your question:

"Do girls really not seem to care much about the guys status and will love someone just because they are giving them fake attention to get in their pants?"

Whether I inferred correctly that the losers (or other guys in general) had status, is not really relevant to the main point -

Do you still think the fault lies with the women (making it unfixable) or can you accept that the fault lies with you, and that it's in your power to fix it?

• I know what my faults are and I know exactly why I don't get women. I'm just saying I would be much less annoyed if I saw women still being taken but not with dumbasses