Is it wrong to be uncomfortable with my boyfriend being a wingman to his single friends?

All my bfs friends are single and he often goes out and plays "wingman" for them. I am uncomfortable with this because I don't like the idea of him out drunk talking to girls (whether its with bad intentions or not). I feel if it was the other way around he would be just as uncomfortable with me if I was doing it for my girlfriends. I trust him very much and know for a fact he would never cheat on me or go home with any of these girls. It just bothers me. Am I wrong for feeling this way or should I say something to him about it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't be happy about it, but not much you can do about it. He's a big boy & can do what he wants & has not asked you, right? You must trust him to be faithful to you. It sounds like you have concerns with that. Explore those & see why you feel that way. Are they warrented or not. If not, don't worry about it. Go out & be winggirl for your friends. Have a great time!

• I see no problem with it. As long as he's not the one in need of a wingman, then he can be the wingman ok