She has gone distant and I think I know why but not sure.

So I've been seeing this girl for about 4 months now. I met her at college a couple months before we went on summer break. After the first night we hooked up she broke up with her boyfriend soon after cause of me I'm sure. We hit it off pretty good, we had so much in common and she pretty much lived with me for the last month of the semester.

The only reason we aren't in a relationship right now is because we live 4 hours apart and I've tried long distance relationships and I can't do it and she understands I'm pretty sure. I'm not gonna lie, I Haven't been the best at communication but I'm just taking things slow cause I don't want to get too deep into things until we can be together. We have both been making the effort to see each other though which is good. One thing that I found out soon after meeting her she has to do jail time for drug charges which really surprised me. I was just visiting her about a week ago and we had a great time. The last day I was there she got a call from her lawyer. I asked her about it and she said I don't wanna talk about it. She has told me though if she has a felony she can't go back to the university we go to.

She should find out what she's being charged with during her next court date which is soon. This last week she has been really distant and hasn't been returning a lot of my texts. I'm afraid to ask her about it. I just wanna give her space and tell her that I'm there for her and maybe she'll come around cause I really care about her. Any suggestions?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you've got it right. Let her know you're there for her if she needs to talk, and then give her some space. If she keeps the distance for longer than you can handle, think about letting her go.

What Guys Said 0