Hooked up with a guy friend, now I think I'm hooked on him?

My guy friend and I have known each other for a few years. We were roommates together for six months until he moved to another country. We always flirted back and forth but is was always a playful thing and neither of us wanted a relationship or liked each other romantically.

Last month I went to visit him in the country he now lives in. One night we both got really drunk and were watching TV at his place. I started snuggling with him, he started kissing my neck...stuff progressed quickly from there.

I left the day after and he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, said it was great to see me, and that he looks forward to visiting me in September. We've texted a few times since then but haven't really had much conversation.

I know he feels nothing for me and probably never will. I don't want to feel anything romantic for him but these feelings are creeping up. How do I suppress them?

What Guys Said 1

• If he felt nothing for you I wonder why he started kissing you and then ended up hooking up with you. Ya he was drunk, but usually a drunk man's actions are a sober man's thoughts. Maybe he's been hiding feelings.

But if you just want to forget about him honestly the only way to do it is to end your friendship. Fade away from him. If it is seriously that bad that you feel like you can't stop your feelings from him, that might be the only way to let go without getting hurt.

What Girls Said 1

• just imagine this hunk instead when you think of him link