How to touch a woman when first meeting her?

How do you touch a woman the right way upon first meeting her (without creeping or freaking her out)

Most Helpful Girl

• grab her by the hips and pull her up close to you. Then, grab a big handful of her hair, crane her neck and give her a deep throat kiss. then say, "Hi, My name is John." Totally establishes rapport.

• lol. believe it or not, I'll try that one day. without the john part though

• @jay lol good luck with that!

What Girls Said 5

• The ratio is touch for a touch.

If she touches your arm touch her arm and so on and so forth.

let her lead the comfort level, you just follow.

• When you first meet? Shake her hand. Anything else is going to come across as creepy.

• Shake her hand. that's all you need to be doing.

• a bear hug with a big friendly smile at first meeting, and at the conclusion of the date, a hand shake and linger by kinda holding on to her hand like you don't want to let go of her...;)

• Shake her hand.

What Guys Said 4

• at first I thought you meant touch as in get her interested. I touch people without thinking about it and when it's someone new I usually do a light to finger touch around their elbow when am trying to get a point across, trying to get their attention, or at the punchline of a joke.

• If she's Italian, you can pat her on the rear. Otherwise, I'd try a quick, fleeting grasp of her hand..

• I'm assuming you mean this is the first time you met period right?

Shake her hand

• researchers did this. they got a handsome french guy to approach women and bluntly ask them for their phone numbers. his success rate doubled from 10% to 20% if he gently touched them on the arm/elbow for like half a second. it was completely unconscious by the girls but this obviously made them feel more comfortable.