Do all men believe that they are entitled to a hot girl?

Do all men think that just because they are men, they have to have the hottest girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not all men believe that. All men would like a beautiful girl, but due to their lack of confidence, wealth or personality, will not be able to approach or attract a very hot woman. Most men are aware of what type of woman he can attract. Those who want the very hottest girls will work endlessly to become the kind of man that an attractive woman is capable of hooking. Those who don't, end up settling with whomever they're capable of attracting.

What Guys Said 10

• No...just no

• I think almost the opposite, that men think they are entitled to a less hot girl. Most men don't have the extreme amount of confidence it takes to approach a very attractive girl. In a way, they settle. That's not saying that every guy doesn't dream of getting that super hottie, but most of them don't think they will ever have a chance in the world.

• Entitled, no. Would I like to have one, yes, but at the time I didn't realize she was hitting on me (she ended up on a Hooters calendar).

• Well, everybody would like to be with an attractive somebody, but our wants sometimes do not equal our reality.

• No.

• Me, I don't believe I'm entitled to anything. At this point, I can just wish.

• Ha I wish, maybe we'd have some f***ing standards for once.

• "entitled"? no...would we like to? yes

• In a way yes, they feel they have to have the hottest girl. However, once they see other girls that they are attracted to (which aren't the hottest ones), they can drop that hottest girl in a heartbeat. As long as the girl is somewhat attractive, life is not over, trust me. I never truly felt for the hottest girl. But I will be lying if I am not attracted to her and feel that it will be nice to get with her, but it's not a must, not at all.

• I think if they feel like they are a decent guy, they feel entitled to a decent girl, which I see nothing wrong with.

What Girls Said 1

• No, but GAG has a larger percentage of this type than the real world.