Do I have a chance with him?

There's this guy I like, but we're not in the same "social class." He's more popular, and I'm known for being "that weird emo chick." :( I'm not emo by the way. We're really good friends, and I really like him, but there's all these girl in the short skirts and perfect hair that are all over him. I'm not the person who dresses in all black. I just wear normal jeans/shorts and t-shirts. People think I'm emo because they all know I used to be depressed, and I kind of view things on the bad side, while the guy I like views things happily and positive, but he told me he knows I'm not how everyone thinks. He's so sweet, and nice, and I guess that's why I like him. I don't know if he likes me though, because there's all those super beautiful girls or slutty girls that are all over him. He hangs out with everyone though, like nerds, and freaks, and all those popular people. Sometimes I feel like he might like me, but sometimes I think he's just being nice. I do know he used to like a girl who was depressed and emo or whatever you want to call it, but he also liked a super popular girl who's beautiful but slutty, too. Sorry this was so long, I just really want to know if you think he likes me and if I have a chance with him. Thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it really matters what you are. Unfortunately, most guys don't care what you look like in the younger years because the most important thing in life at the age of 16-19 is getting laid. If the guy is actually wanting a relashionship, then you would be suprised at how open they can be. Have you thought about telling him how you feel ? When I was in high school I had a friend that was a girl, she wasn't very attractive, and we used to fool around. And honestly, that's the only reason I kept her around. Now... 8 years later, she's my GirlFriend, and we are happy as can be ::)

What Girls Said 0